Chatham Cares Community Pharmacy brings prescription assistance to people withouth health insurance and to those who are least able to afford prescription drugs.
Patients will have to meet eligibility requirements:
- Must be a Chatham County resident
- Be uninsured
- Not eligible for Medicaid or Medicare Part D
- Have income at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines
- Not participating in any other drug assistance program
- Must provide photo ID and Social Security card
- Must provide proof of residency (utility bill, banks statement or medical bill)
- Must provide proof of income for the household (samples of proof of income include: pay stubs, copies of income tax forms, copy of social security award letter, or an employer statement regarding patient's pay.
- Must provide copies of last 2 months bank statements (for any type of bank account
Some prescriptions may not be filled due to limited in-stock medications.
We do not dispense any narcotics or controlled substances.
An application is available online. You may print it and complete prior to coming to our office.